Monday, October 20, 2014

Updated Website

new web page
The New Web Page Showing My Web Work
Took some time today to update my website. I added a page to show off my web development and design work. Go take a look, then hire me :)

My plans for later include re-coding the graphics galleries in the graphics page, but I think I am OK with how it looks for now. By re-coding, I mean incorporating a picture gallery from jQuery. Something that can replace some of the CSS3 visibility and hovers that I am using.

Luckily, the most recent Firefox update seemed to fix some of the CSS3-related errors I was seeing in that browser only. The errors I was experiencing were coming from the visibility property and hover selector used in the stylesheet. The errors where making some of the images huge and popup off screen when the user hovered over the image. Again, this occurred in Firefox only. Now everything seems fine. However, I will have to try the graphics page in other browsers later.


No comments:

Post a Comment